1. Cancellation Policy – To cancel the member agreement please call 1-877-534-2581 or send a written cancellation notice to the Discount Medical Plan Organization (DMPO). This notice must be submitted at least three (3) days prior to your next scheduled payment date. This agreement can be cancelled for non-payment. If the DMPO cancels a membership for any reason other than non-payment of fees by the member, the DMPO shall make a pro rata reimbursement of all periodic charges to the member.
2. Complaint Procedure – For any concerns or complaints when using the membership card, please call the Member Assistance number on the back of your card. Your issue will be researched and a resolution reached within 5 business days. All issues will be documented completely on the Members’ account.
3. Member is defined as primary member, spouse and all legal dependents only if the family plan is purchased. Individual plans will only include a primary member. The membership is nonassignable and non-transferable.
4. All fees and charges associated with the member account will be automatically processed to the specified payment method authorized by the member at the time of purchase. If payment is not received, member will be contacted to update payment method. If payment method cannot be updated and payment collected, member account will be subject to termination.
5. All billing inquiries and refund requests should be directed to our Customer Service Department. Refunds will only be issued to the primary member account holder.
6. At any time a participating professional or provider may be eliminated from the respective network in which they are associated.
7. Companies providing benefits and discounts in this program are not a licensed insurer, health maintenance organization, or other underwriter of health services. No portion of any provider’s fees will be reimbursed or otherwise paid.
8. Providers are subject to change without notice and programs may vary in some states. This is a discount membership program only, not nsurance, and may be discontinued or modified at any time. You will receive notice if the plan is discontinued or materially modified.
9. All listed or quoted prices are current prices only and are subject to change without notice. Actual savings may vary depending on location and specific services or products purchased.
10. This program is a referral and discount plan and does not warrant professional services, nor is it responsible for the quality of care received. This program makes no warranties, express or implied, concerning services or care provided.
11. OnCall Doctor phone consultations are for NONEMERGENCY medical issues only. If you have an emergency please call 911. Consultations are limited to 12 calls per year. Each call thereafter will be subject to a $35 charge. Doctors can prescribe non-narcotic medicine or non-DEA controlled substances where allowed by law and when sufficient information is available.
12. Each member, for himself/herself, and on behalf of any person who uses the benefits or services under this discount medical plan membership, hereby forever releases, acquits and discharges Benefit Services of America, Inc. and the discount plan from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, actions and cause of action that such Member or such Member’s legal representatives may have by reason of any monetary damage or personal injury sustained as a result of the use of any benefits, products or services available though Benefit Services of America, Inc. and this discount medical plan.